Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Person I am reblogging this for. You know precisely who you are. I thought you could do with a bunch of silly fenecs to make your day better.
good to know that fennecs are as ridiculously adorkable as they appear to be.
she sat in the water for like an hour, just staring at the water peacefully
An angel, honestly.
ignore anyone who tells you otherwise.
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS FLIPPING SHIT?!?
NASA HAS DECLARED PLUTO A PLANET AGAIN
IT HAS MOONS!!!!! IT HAS MOONS!!!!!!!
WHAT. WHAT! PLUTO YOU FUCKING DID IT!
VIVA LA PLUTO, YOU DID IT!!!
I can’t find a source. Does anyone have any? I won’t believe it until I get a source.
That’s one way to handle the heat.
I’m never gonna get over Ellen’s face
let’s play a game.
it’s called, ‘guess who’s straight and who’s not”.
an open letter to all the peeps who hate candy corn this halloween:
give it to me. give it. hand it the fuck over. i will eat it. i will eat every last goddamn piece. candy corn is fucking delicious